Aventura Car Accident Attorney – Broward County Auto Injury Lawyer Michael Youngs will assist you after a car accident in Broward, Miami or Palm Beach County. Michael Youngs, Esq. worked as a Private Attorney in auto accident and other personal injury cases and a State Prosecutor in the early part of his career. Thereafter, he was an FBI Special Agent-Attorney for 25 years defending claims against the government for automobile accidents. He also investigated and prosecuted several hundred federal criminal prosecutions. He then re-entered private practice aggressively representing clients in auto accident and premises liability cases during the last ten years. He has handled numerous personal injury accident cases in his career including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents with injuries as well as bus accidents and other personal injury matters. Upon request we can provide you with the results of the successful cases we have worked.
Based on his international FBI assignments, he is familiar with attorneys and investigators worldwide that work on our behalf to investigate foreign airplane accident cases as well as toxic tort cases gathering the facts for stateside law firms representing injured clients. Some foreign clients are injured in the United States while on vacation and Mr. Youngs often represents these individuals who are unfamiliar with the rules in car accident as well as trip and fall cases in the United States. Attorney Youngs speaks both Spanish and Portuguese fluently and he has worked injury cases involving plaintiffs from many other countries in the Caribbean as well as Mexico or Central/South America injured in accidents which have occurred in the United States while the client was visiting family members in the United States.
Michael Youngs has been a member of the Florida Bar since 1990 and is also admitted to practice law in New York, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Washington, D.C. and several of the U.S. District Courts in Puerto Rico, Colorado, Texas and Florida.
Originally from Colorado, Attorney Michael Youngs is a graduate of the University of Colorado where he earned a BA Degree in English. He also attended the University of Denver Law School where he graduated with a Juris Doctor (JD) Degree in 1975.
Aventura Car Accident Attorney
Broward County Auto Injury Lawyer
PROFESSIONAL & BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Colorado Bar
- Member of the New York Bar
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar
- Member of the Washington, DC Bar
- Member of the U.S. District Court Bar in Florida
- Member of the U.S. District Court in Colorado
- Member of the U.S. District Court in Texas
- Member of the U.S. District Court in Puerto Rico
- Member of the International Bar Association
- Member of the Interamerican Bar Association
- Member of the Broward County Bar Association
- Member of the Dade County Bar Association
- Member of the Dade County Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Broward County Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of Society of Former FBI Special Agents
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Member
- Member of the Florida Justice Association
- Member of the FBI National Academy Associates
- Member of the American Trial Lawyers Association
Aventura Car Accident Attorney – Broward County Auto Injury Lawyer